Conducting training has been one of the effective tools in imparting basic and practical knowledge on occupational safety and health that project has been carrying out. These programmes have been framed out as gateway to occupational safety and health and workplace improvement for the industries in Nepal. The .three major target groups of such training programmes are:
- Managers and
- Government officials.
The project has been conducting following types of training programmes.
- Four days facilitator training on occupational safety & health for social partners.
- Seven days facilitator training on occupational safety & health.
- Fourteen days training on occupational safety & health management to enhance knowledge.
- Three days training on emergency planning & first aid.
- Three days training on occupational safety & health for government officials.
- Three days training on workers’ health promotion.