Legal Implementation is one important aspect for the protection and promotion of safety and health of workers whereas making available the advisory services on workplace improvement and legal compliance is another important aspect of it. The project has set the following objectives to develop the protection and promotion of the safety and health of the workers as a continuous process:
- To formulate acts, laws, code of practice, guides, instructions and standards for the promotion of safety and health at work and workplace.
- To facilitate regular and organized workplace inspection and monitoring for effective implementation of the legal provisions of workplace improvement.
- To facilitate regular and organized workplace monitoring and advisory services on options for potential workplace improvement for protection and promotion of the safety and health of the workers.
- To get established as an information center possessing all the information for the protection and promotion of the safety and health of the workers and to establish appropriate mechanism for the dissemination of the information.
- Seven days training on Boiler safety-operation management.